CHICAGO, Jan 24 (Reuters) - CNH Global NV on Wednesday posted a higher quarterly profit. The farm and construction equipment maker, an affiliate of Italian carmaker Fiat SpA , reported a fourth-quarter net profit of $35 million, or 15 cents a share, compared with $7 million, or 3 cents a share, a year earlier. Stripping out the effects of charges related to a previous restructuring, the company reported a profit of 39 cents a share. Analysts, on average, expected the Lake Forest, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CNH posts higher quarterly profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642