NEW YORK, Sept 30 (Reuters) - Farm equipment maker CNH Global NV on Friday said it would reorganize its operations to focus on four distinct brands. CNH, the tractor unit of Italian carmaker Fiat SpA , said it plans to focus on its Case IH and New Holland agriculture brands, as well as its Case and New Holland construction equipment brands, and appointed four brand presidents to oversee the divisions. "CNH has been underperforming the industry and the challenge for CNH ... is to achieve ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CNH to restructure into four distinct brands" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.