CHICAGO, June 26 (Reuters) - Farm equipment maker CNH Global N.V. said a recovery plan unveiled Thursday by its Italian parent Fiat involves about 1,000 job cuts at CNH, suggesting the brunt of Fiat's workforce reductions will be felt elsewhere. Fiat, the industrial group and carmaker that is battling widening losses and slumping car sales, said in its latest revival plan it would close 12 factories and slash 12,300 jobs worldwide, with five of the plant closings to be CNH facilities. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CNH says to lose 1,000 jobs in Fiat rescue plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.