CHICAGO, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Recreational vehicle maker Coachmen Industries Inc. said on Monday its fourth-quarter earnings rose, helped by a gain on the sale of an RV dealership. Net income increased to $3.6 million, or 23 cents a share, from $2.0 million, or 13 cents a share, a year earlier.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Coachmen Industries fourth-quarter earnings rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.