MUMBAI/JAKARTA, May 26 (Reuters) - Coal India, the world's largest coal miner, is in advanced talks to buy up to 40 percent stake in Indonesia's Golden Energy Mines in a deal valued at between $750 million and $1 billion, three sources with direct knowledge said on Thursday. Golden Energy is a coal mining subsidiary of energy and infrastructure firm Dian Swastatika Sentosa , and is estimated to have 400 million tonnes of reserves. It owns 10 coal mining areas across Indonesia including ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Coal India in talks to buy Indonesia mine for up to $1 bln-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.