* Coda in California pricier than Leaf, less than Volt * Coda sells in California in 2011, across U.S. by 2013 * No word on Coda DOE loan for Ohio battery plant By Bernie Woodall DETROIT, Sept 21 (Reuters) - Coda Automotive Chief Executive Kevin Czinger said on Tuesday that the start-up's five-passenger all-electric Coda Sedan will cost California consumers $32,400 after federal and state incentives. This includes a $7,500 federal consumer tax credit and a $5,000 cash rebate from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Coda electric car $32,400 after gov't incentives" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.