By Trevor Datson, European Consumer Goods Correspondent LONDON, July 23 (Reuters) - U.S. soft drinks giant Coca-Cola still tops the world brand league table, but the movers and shakers in the 2004 Interbrand chart are hi-tech companies like Apple and Amazon . Interbrand, the consultancy whose rankings have become a benchmark for brand valuation, now estimates the value of the big red soft drinks brand at $67.4 billion, down four percent since the 2003 rankings. Second-placed Microsoft ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Coke tops 2004 brand league, iPod boosts Apple" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.