RIMINI, Italy, Aug 26 (Reuters) - Entrepreneur Roberto Colaninno said on Tuesday that 27 banks had agreed to back his takeover of Piaggio, the maker of the scooters that have buzzed down the Italy's streets for decades. Colaninno also told a news conference in northern Italy that the deal with the banks could be finalised next week. "The 27 banks we have contacted have agreed to be part of the deal and should be ready by next week," he said. No financial details were disclosed. A ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Colaninno says 27 banks will back Piaggio takeover" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642