MILAN, Aug 27 (Reuters) - IMMSI , the holding company of the man who is set to become chairman of the successor to Alitalia , is to review plans to buy a stake in it. IMMSI said in a statement on Wednesday that Roberto Colaninno would present the details of the plan to revive the airline at a board meeting on Thursday. Colaninno is to become chairman of a new company that will run Alitalia as part of a rescue plan for the struggling airline, according to a source familiar with the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Colaninno's holding to review Alitalia plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642