By Stefano Rebaudo MILAN, July 23 (Reuters) - A long-awaited deal allowing Italian financier Roberto Colaninno to take over Vespa scooter maker Piaggio is likely to drag beyond a set deadline as the sides need to hammer out details, sources said on Wednesday. Colaninno's holding company IMMSI and Morgan Grenfell Private Equity, a Deutsche Bank-controlled fund which holds about 86.5 percent of voting rights in Piaggio, said last month the the takeover contract would be signed on July 27 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Colaninno's Piaggio deal seen delayed - sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.