BOGOTA, Colombia, Sept 27 (Reuters) - Colombia said on Monday it would impose tariffs on Chilean fruit, wine and vehicles in reprisal for restrictions on Colombian sugar exports to Chile. The Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Tourism government did not say when the tariffs, ranging from 10 percent to 35 percent, would take effect. But a ministry news release said the tariffs were payback for a Chilean decision to impose tariffs and limit the quantity of Colombian sugar imports. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Colombia to impose tariffs on Chilean goods" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642