-- Alexander Smith is a Reuters columnist. The opinions expressed are his own -- By Alexander Smith LONDON, July 31 (Reuters) - Anglo American hasn't yet received a formal bid from Xstrata . But the miner's interim results read very much like a defence document. The highlights alone give a pretty good idea of what chief executive Cynthia Carroll and new chairman John Parker will focus on if Xstrata does eventually pounce. Anglo's case hinges on four things. First, that its plan to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"COLUMN-Anglo dresses interims up as a defence: Alexander Smith" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642