-- Alexander Smith is a Reuters columnist. The opinions expressed are his own -- By Alexander Smith LONDON, July 31 (Reuters) - The war between Continental and Schaeffler rumbles on. Karl-Thomas Neumann has got board assent for the capital increase he wants to pay down Continental's heavy debts, a hard-fought for move that is likely to dilute the company's largest shareholder Schaeffler. But it is only a partial victory for the chief executive of the German auto parts group -- and one ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"COLUMN-Debt albatross tails Conti Schaeffler: Alexander Smith" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.