-- Richard Muller is an equities analyst for Reuters Insider. The opinions expressed are his own -- For a Reuters Insider show on Richard Muller's outlook for 2011, click on http://link.reuters.com/cem23r By Richard Muller LONDON, Dec 23 (Reuters) - European equities should be in for a healthy rally next year with room for a run-up in major markets and growth stocks but investors who go stock picking on a value basis must keep an eye on the fundamentals. Point and figure chart ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"COLUMN-Equities in for a 2011 rally but beware value traps" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.