-- Paul Taylor is a Reuters columnist. The opinions expressed are his own -- By Paul Taylor PARIS, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Germany's voters have opted for change by a surprisingly clear margin. But while the switch from grand coalition to one between the Christian and Free Democrats may take the country in a more business friendly direction, the journey is likely to be a slow and cautious one. And Chancellor Angela Merkel may act more as a brake than an accelerator. The strong showing of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"COLUMN-Germany may take the slow road to change: Paul Taylor" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642