-- James Pethokoukis is a Reuters columnist. The opinions expressed are his own -- By James Pethokoukis WASHINGTON, May 29 (Reuters) - Here's why the U.S. government's growing control over General Motors -- Uncle Sam may soon own some 70 percent of the troubled U.S. automaker -- is so vexing: This is supposed be the "no drama, no emotion" White House, a place where cool, calculating reason holds sway. If George W. Bush was the presidential version of the impulsive Captain Kirk of "Star ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"COLUMN-GM Shows Obama Is No Vulcan: James Pethokoukis" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642