-- James Pethokoukis is a Reuters columnist. The views expressed are his own -- By James Pethokoukis NEW YORK, Sept 22 (Reuters) - Presidents, particularly Democrats it seems, love to try and attach catchy titles to their agendas. FDR's New Deal and JFK's New Frontier made for powerful branding. Bill Clinton's New Covenant, not so much. Barack Obama seems to be going with "New Foundation," the title of a big-think economy speech from last spring. As the President said back then, with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"COLUMN-Obama needs broader innovation agenda: James Pethokoukis" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642