-- Alexander Smith is a Reuters columnist. The opinions expressed are his own -- By Alexander Smith LONDON, June 24 (Reuters) - Who in their right mind would buy a convertible when there's no sign of any sunshine on the horizon? This point seems to have been lost on Peugeot, which is hoping that a slight improvement in its dire forecasts will encourage investors to help refill its empty tank by subscribing for up to 575 million euros in convertible bonds. Investors looking for pointers ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"COLUMN-Sun setting on Peugeot's new convertible: Alexander Smith" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642