-- James Pethokoukis is a Reuters columnist. The views expressed are his own By James Pethokoukis WASHINGTON, Nov 23 (Reuters) - One residual from Timothy Geithner's rough confirmation back in January -- "Turbo Tax Tim" and all that -- is that his political position is probably a bit more precarious than that of the typical newbie treasury secretary. Not only has Geithner been a frequent target of late-night comedy shows, he's the public face of the unpopular bank and automaker ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"COLUMN-Why Geithner will stay: James Pethokoukis" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642