NEW YORK, Oct 30 (Reuters) - COMEX gold was lower Wednesday morning as some of the quickly won gains from prior sessions were corrected, and an upbeat stock market weighed on buying sentiment. "This is a correction of yesterday's action. We sold off last night because of the late rally in the Dow. We're trading tick for tick with the Dow," one broker said. "Gold was a little overbought yesterday, but the Dow is down, so they're bidding it back up again. There's been some decent volume ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"COMEX gold declines in face of upbeat Dow 30" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642