NEW YORK, Aug 30 (Reuters) - COMEX gold settled lower Friday after a brief bout of profit-taking knocked if off its earlier perch, and traders said some players with new long positions feared holding that risk over a three-day weekend. U.S. financial markets will be closed on Monday for U.S. Labor Day, marking an unofficial end to summer. Some traders said many desks were already thinned out Friday and those who were left were thinking about the early close and their weekend plans. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"COMEX gold ends a bit lower ahead of long weekend" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.