NEW YORK, June 20 (Reuters) - COMEX gold turned lower Friday, as it sought direction amid a week of volatile trading linked to the dollar's convulsions over the extent of an expected U.S. interest rate cut next week. The Federal Open Market Committee is scheduled to meet Tuesday and Wednesday, with policy makers, who have recently made it clear that the prospect of deflation--falling prices and contracting consumer demand--is more worrying than inflation. Gold has been whipsawed by the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"COMEX gold ends down, Fed focus fans volatilty" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.