NEW YORK, Sept 25 (Reuters) - COMEX gold ended a volative session lower on Thursday as hungry profit-takers ate into an earlier advance to fresh 7-1/2 year highs, traders said. "We got through resistance at February's highs and the rubber band just stretched a little too far," said Michael Dudas, precious metals and mining analyst at Bear Stearns. he added. "We had a pretty big reversal today." Traders said buyers had overextended their reach, leaving prices vulnerable to the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"COMEX gold ends down, profit-taking after new high" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642