NEW YORK, Aug 23 (Reuters) - COMEX gold dipped to a 22-day low Friday but closed unchanged after a retreating stock market and softer dollar derailed the sell-off and traders finished covering positions before a UK market holiday on Monday. "A little book squaring. It didn't take much to get anything going today," said a bullion trader. "The longs squared up and drove the market down, then shorts squared up and brought it right back up again." December gold settled flat at $308.30 an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"COMEX gold ends flat before London holiday" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.