NEW YORK, July 24 (Reuters) - COMEX gold futures closed a tumultuous session about mid-range, and traders said that after hitting three-month lows and later geting smacked by rallying U.S. stock markets, they were not disheartened by gold's lukewarm finish. "Considering the equities rally we saw today, the gold close was fairly impressive. Gold's been extremely disappointing in the last couple of days and the XAU (gold index) was dragging it down," said one gold trader. He and others ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"COMEX gold ends off lows, despite big equity gains" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642