NEW YORK, July 25 (Reuters) - COMEX gold futures finished a relatively calm session on Thursday with only minor losses, and traders said they thought many gold players had taken time out to assess their positions and watch for cues from other asset markets about where prices were headed. "I think everyone needs a bit of a breather," said one gold bullion dealer. Some analysts said they thought a big reason for the massive gold sales in the last two sessions was the need of some large ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"COMEX gold ends with small losses, market pauses" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.