NEW YORK, July 26 (Reuters) - COMEX gold futures continued to ratchet down to new medium-term lows Friday morning as some players not only liquidated long positions, but began taking out new short positions after technical support gave way, COMEX brokers said. With the dollar reasserting its strength and U.S. equity markets opening higher, some traders said there was talk that some funds were changing their strategy, betting that the bottom was in for stocks and that gold had already seen ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"COMEX gold falls early, bear market may be forming" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642