NEW YORK, July 25 (Reuters) - COMEX gold futures found their footing at slightly lower levels Thursday as investors sifted through the past few days of volatility and reformulated strategies in a frenzied environment. "Gold is very quiet. We're probably going to see it rangebound in here as traders look to regroup a little bit," said James Quinn, commodity market analyst for AG Edwards. COMEX floor brokers said business was very quiet on Thursday, with some light speculator selling and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"COMEX gold finds footing at slightly lower levels" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642