NEW YORK, July 24 (Reuters) - On Thursday, COMEX gold prices came off the dramatic rise of a day earlier, but floor brokers said trade buyers came in on the dips and sent it back up to its latest 4-1/2 week high when the euro resumed its advance on the dollar. "There was good trade buying in here. the same buyer who was in here at $349.8 came in here to buy it at $356 and $357 on the dip. Gold's firm in here. It held on the dip on the profit-taking sell off," said one COMEX broker. "We ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"COMEX gold firms on trade buying after early drop" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.