NEW YORK, Sept 25 (Reuters) - COMEX gold prices surpassed the sizable 7-1/2 year high achieved overnight as an options expiration, more dollar selling and follow-through reaction to the OPEC oil output cuts propelled gold to new contract highs, traders said. Earlier, brokers said momentum trading was helping keep gold prices propped up, even as some funds decided to take profits. But continuation of the weakness in U.S., Asian and European equity markets as well as the dollar on Thursday ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"COMEX gold fund buying sends metal to 7-1/2 year high" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.