NEW YORK, Oct 28 (Reuters) - COMEX gold prices gained in early New York action on Monday, defying all obvious fundamental reasons for a decline, and taking the opportunity instead to correct a technical price low and a rapid exit out of long gold positions in the last two weeks, traders said. "We were kind of surprised by the early rise in the market, because the stock market was up, the dollar was up and yet, we saw a little bit of fund buying in there," said one broker. "But, we ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"COMEX gold gains on corrective technical buying" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.