NEW YORK, March 22 (Reuters) - COMEX gold rose to its highest in more than a month Monday morning as investors jumped into safe havens after Israel killed the founder of Hamas and Palestinians vowed revenge. The dollar succumbed to security concerns, but dealers said the gold-dollar correlation was looser than usual. "There have been a couple of funds that have been driving it higher," James Pogoda, a vice president of precious metals at Mitsubishi International Corp, said of gold. "The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"COMEX gold grinds higher on Hamas assassination" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642