NEW YORK, May 26 (Reuters) - COMEX gold stretched its recovery early Wednesday, with strength in the euro and month-end position rollovers dominating floor activity, and weak U.S. durable goods orders giving it extra support. Traders reconsidered expectations for an imminent dollar-supportive U.S. interest rate increase after the government said April orders for big-ticket manufactured items fell 2.9 percent, more than the 0.2 percent decline expected by economists. June gold at 9:37 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"COMEX gold hits 20-day high, as OTC options expire" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.