NEW YORK, Aug 29 (Reuters) - The gold rally accelerated in a short COMEX session Friday, closing in on February's 6-1/2 year highs, as a weaker dollar kept the overseas money flowing in and traders confidently stuck with longs at month's end. Silver hit a one-month high before squaring pushed it lower, wearing away some of gold's winnings as trade wrapped up around midday. U.S. financial markets will be closed Monday for Labor Day and trading conditions were a bit irregular. "It started ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"COMEX gold jumps near 7-month high before holiday" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.