NEW YORK, July 28 (Reuters) - COMEX gold prices jumped Monday morning with physical gold buyers inspired by declining U.S. stock market and the euro reasserting itself against the dollar, traders said. "It's just an extension of last week's rally. We're in a rally mode. There's a lot of physical buying. The funds are buying back in here. I think some of the dealers got caught short in the low $350s. That's what fueled above $355. Then everybody jumped in and it kept going," said one floor ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"COMEX gold jumps on physical buying, silver soars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.