NEW YORK, July 23 (Reuters) - COMEX gold shot up to a one-month high Wednesday morning, shrugging off prior-day losses when the euro scaled a 16-day peak against the dollar, gold traders said. The euro grabbed back all of Tuesday's losses and more on Wednesday when several official comments on foreign exchange intervention implied a more hands-off reaction to the dollars' recent declines. "The spot (gold) market was firmer this morning; a strong euro and strong fund buying. That's also ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"COMEX gold rallies on steep euro gains, silver shoots up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.