NEW YORK, July 23 (Reuters) - COMEX gold futures on Wednesday surged to highs not seen in over a month in heavy trading as gold buyers tracked the momentous gains in the euro, triggering a series of stop-loss buy orders, traders said. "It is being helped by the euro. A lot of people look at the euro for direction for gold these days. And, the dollar had a very difficult day today," said one gold trader. "Gold was due for a reversal at the low $340's (last week), but I didn't expect it to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"COMEX gold soars up at close on steep euro gains" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642