NEW YORK, Aug 23 (Reuters) - COMEX gold was delving the bottom of the week's range early Friday, capped by firmness in the dollar and equity markets but restrained on both sides before the holiday long weekend for London bullion traders. December gold at 0912 EDT was off $1.50 at $306.80 an ounce, holding in a $308.70-$306.30 range above Monday's low at $306. Spot gold was quoted at $305.40/90, off from the close at $306.95/7.45. The early fix in London was $305.80. "The strength of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"COMEX gold soft in early range before UK long weekend" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.