NEW YORK, Sept 25 (Reuters) - COMEX gold was easier early Wednesday as U.S. stock prices steadied above new lows, taking a breather tantalizingly close to stretching bullion's 2002 safe-haven rally to three-year highs. Stocks jumped in early trade, as the market consolidated Tuesday's plunge in the Dow Jones industrial average to a four-year low and the Nasdaq's swoon to its lowest since 1996. "It looks like yesterday's fund buying has dried up and there's no clear direction," said a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"COMEX gold soft in early trade, 3-year highs in reach" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642