NEW YORK, July 28 (Reuters) - COMEX gold prices rallied on Monday, driven initially by a surging COMEX silver price to an all-time contract high, and then pulling in some speculative short-cover buyers and players seeking to add to their long positions, traders said. "It's tough to point your finger at one thing. When you look at the euro, you see that loose correlation, but gold has been outperforming the euro by a lot," said one dealer. August gold futures on the New York Mercantile ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"COMEX gold stays firm into close, silver soars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642