NEW YORK, Oct 30 (Reuters) - COMEX gold prices ended lower on Wednesday, pressured by gains in U.S. equities and by players exiting long positions on signs the market was overbought, traders said. U.S. stock markets held modest gains near the time gold futures closed. The Dow Jones industrial average closed up 58 points at 8,427, while the Nasdaq composite jumped 26 points to 1,326, following strong quarterly results from semiconductor companies. "Like many markets, gold has become so ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"COMEX gold stays low into close as US stocks gain" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.