NEW YORK, Nov 21 (Reuters) - COMEX gold held firm early Thursday, but was hamstrung as the market focused on a rare same-day expiration of over-the-counter options and COMEX options, dealers said. Position juggling kept movements largely at bay before cash options rolled off the books in London at 0930 EST (1430 GMT) and options on December futures expire at the COMEX close at 1330 EST. Besides, there was little incentive to trade right before a three-day week on the exchange for the U.S. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"COMEX gold steady in early options-focused trade" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642