NEW YORK, Sept 23 (Reuters) - COMEX gold lost some ground to profit-taking on Tuesday, when the dollar staged a small recovery after massive selling a day earlier, but dealers said gold remained well supported and still had scope to breach seven-year highs. "Currencies are at play today. But gold is very much doing it's own thing, too. We're in a bull market and we had a bit of a correction today. I'm not sure how much of a consolidation we're going to see. My guess is we're going to try ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"COMEX gold support holds, ends off on steady dollar" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.