NEW YORK, Oct 31 (Reuters) - COMEX gold prices seesawed within a narrow range in early Thursday business, with dollar weakness offering a lift, but mild strength in U.S. equity markets keeping a cap on any rise, gold traders said. A worse-than-expected third-quarter U.S. GDP report reinforced prospects of a Federal Reserve interest rate trimming when its policy-making committee meets next week. Equities pushed higher on the news, but only modestly so. U.S. growth was still nearly double ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"COMEX gold teeters in narrow range ahead of US data" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.