NEW YORK, Sept 23 (Reuters) - COMEX gold gave up some ground to profit-takers Tuesday morning and fell shy of Monday's seven-month highs as the dollar managed to find its footing against the yen, traders said. While gold prices were able to hang in their higher trading band, some speculative sellers came in to grab quick profits. Many participants fear their long gold positions may be precarious at current lofty prices and hefty levels of open interest. But brokers said funds continue to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"COMEX gold unwinds some gains as dollar steadies" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642