SINGAPORE, Nov 21 (Reuters) - Singapore transport firms Comfort Group Ltd and Delgro Corporation Ltd proposed on Thursday to merge under a new listed entity, creating the city-state's largest land transport group. Under the terms of the merger, shareholders of both companies will each receive 50 percent of the issued share capital of the holding company, they said in a joint statement. Comfort shareholders will receive 1.245 shares of the new company while Delgro shareholders will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Comfort , Delgro propose to merge" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.