SINGAPORE, Aug 21 (Reuters) - Singapore transportation firm Comfort Group Ltd said on Wednesday it would invest S$100 million ($57 million) in China to boost its taxi operations and also venture into car rental businesses. "The board has recently decided to set aside S$100 million in our operations in China," Lim Jit Poh, chairman of Comfort, said in a statement during a general shareholders' meeting. "Besides taxis, we hope to engage in the branded car rental business," Lim said. He ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Comfort to invest S$100 mln in China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642