* Used car sales seen doubling by 2015 * Potential revenue stream for foreign automakers * Chinese brands may feel further squeeze from foreign used cars By Fang Yan and Norihiko Shirouzu BEIJING, Jan 30 (Reuters) - Used car sales in China grew faster than new car sales for a second straight year in 2012, and should account for half of all sales within seven years as the world's biggest autos market matures. While new ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Coming of age: China's used car market outpaces new sales growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.