* Japanese banks should let Sharp go bankrupt * Sharp shows all that is wrong with Japanese business * Bailing out Sharp may not turn company around By Nachum Kaplan Aug 30 (IFR) - The traditional way to kill a zombie is to put salt in its mouth and sew its lips shut. In the case of Japanese zombie companies, a better approach would be for creditor banks to stop bailing them out and let them go bankrupt. Electronics maker Sharp Corp ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"COMMENT-Japanese banks should kill the Sharp zombie" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.