MUMBAI, Sept 29 (Reuters) - India's Commercial Engineers & Body Builders Co Ltd (CEBBCO), a maker of vehicle and locomotive bodies, said on Wednesday it plans to raise up to 1.72 billion rupees through an initial public offering of shares. The price band for the issue, which opens on Sept. 30 and closes on Oct. 5, has been fixed at 125-127 rupees per share, it said in a press release. The company will utilise around 803 million rupees of the proceeds to set up a unit with a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Commercial Engineers to raise 1.72 bln rupees via IPO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.